cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Error with claiming BT reward card

Go to solution

Hi.

I'm in the process of switching back to BT after being with another provider for a couple of years. As part of my contract/offers, it stated that I could get a £50 BT reward card.

I have tried to claim this via the link in the email after my order has been confirmed and it appears that the website does not like the fact that my email address has 2 account IDs registered to it; 1 old/inactive, and 1 new. 

Would anyone be able to help me in removing the old ID and helping me claim the reward card for my new account please?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Error with claiming BT reward card

Go to solution

Hi @taspiraash,

Welcome back. I'll be able to help you with this.

We can remove that account for you allowing you to then claim it or we can claim it at our side and then remove the account either.

I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team through.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS , I have replied to your mail. Thank you.

Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @taspiraash, thanks for taking the time to speak with me earlier and I've claimed your reward card now.

Cheers

John

Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 ,

I have never received my virtual reward card after you claimed it. I received an email to say it was claimed, but then I've never had the details confirmed, and when I click the 'track your reward' link in the email, it just redirects back to my MyBT homepage.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

I also can't seem to claim the Xbox game pass ultimate for 6 months either...

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @taspiraash and thanks for the post.

Sorry you're having trouble with the reward card and game pass. @JohnC2 will pick this up again and will be in touch soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @taspiraash and thanks for the update.

The reward card is virtual so you should have received an email with it. Can you check your spam and junk folders?

For for the gamepass these guys can help Broadband | BT Help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM,

I have still not received any communication via email about it. I've checked my spam/junk folder and there's nothing there either.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

I have received a DM from John at the end of last week saying that it would be 15 days post-service activation for the virtual reward card, and that I should hear back re: Xbox game pass within 14 days.

0 Ratings