cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Family and Friends International

Go to solution

My last bill at the end of October 2023 showed my Family and Friends International Subscription. Just received the next bill. Not sure why the bill has arrived at the end of December, when I have had quarterly billing for over 20 years, and the next one was expected at the end of January.

However, when I reviewed the bill, my Family and Friends International option appears to have disappeared and I cannot find it on my account, or as an option to add to my account.

Has it disappeared / been withdrawn?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Family and Friends International

Go to solution

That sounds like an account change has been done, the fact you moved to monthly billing would also confirm somethings changed.

Check your emails for a confirmation or look on MyBT to see recent orders, F&F International is still a service available.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Family and Friends International (and Quarterly Billing)

Go to solution

Thank you @-Richie- 

I have now found I have Family & Friends International. It was not easy to find this.

I cannot work how to get back to quarterly billing with monthly payments. 

I found this page
https://www.bt.com/help/account-and-billing/payments--bills-and-charges/how-do-i-pay-my-bill-/how-do...

...which has a link to Monthly Payment Plan. However this sends me round in circles - including whole bill direct debit, but does not give me option to select quarterly billing.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I suspect that once you have moved to monthly billing it is not possible to revert to quarterly billing.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@pencefnwrote:

I cannot work how to get back to quarterly billing with monthly payments. 

You're not able to sorry, BT no longer offer monthly payment plans (MPP) or offer quarterly billing, once you move away there's no going back.

Your option now is to do whole bill direct debit, manual payments are an option but it costs £2 per month more.