cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

I recently got in touch with bt about transferring over to ee broadband and asking would I incur cancellation charges. They said it wouldn't as its the same company. I was looking at the introductory offer of 3 months free broadband, call me cheap but a saving of over £100. I have since joined ee but it's been a nightmare with trying to get logged in, something I have never had with bt. If I get out of the contract with ee the 14 days cooling could I get back with bt. Apparently bt have said the cancellation charges would of been added something I said this was agreed with bt, they have said don't worry once I have received the cancellation charges ee will waiver them. Think I just need a dark room. I would not of agreed to move with 724 days left if I would of got a charge. I think maybe I need the technical staff to sort me out. 1 thing I know is its not plain sailing on all of this. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fed up

Go to solution

Please can you remove this post now, thanks gooleys

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@gooleys 

As an EE customer, you would be best to post on the EE forum in future.

https://community.ee.co.uk/

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Yes will do Keith, eventually 1 day i suppose we will all be the same
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Personally, I prefer the forums to be separate, as the volume of posts would be too much for one forum, and there are plenty of services that BT are retaining.

Moving to EE is mainly going to affect those who want to renew their contract. There are plenty of people who prefer to stay out of contract, especially those on older services, and phone only customers who relate to BT and not EE.

0 Ratings