cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Fibre Broadband Activation 23/05/22

My fibre broadband was due to be changed over from sky to but today 23/05/22 but as of 21.24 it still has not been changed over. Sky hub is still plugged in and still working on the sky fibre network according to Speedtest app.

I have tracked my order and it still says activation date today and is grey not green so it’s not been done.

I have been told that it can take up to midnight for it to move across.

Will my sky fibre connection be cancelled so I will have no broadband before bt activate it their end?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fibre Broadband Activation 23/05/22

I assume you currently have FTTC with Sky so are you moving to BT FTTC or FTTP?  are you also porting your phone number?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fibre Broadband Activation 23/05/22

Yes. I will was on FTTC with Sky and moving to FTTC with BT.

I have been on the phone to BT this morning and they have contacted openreach and there is a port problem at the exchange so they are investigating it and hoping to get me connected by friday.

In the meantime I have been told to stop using the Sky router and keep the BT Smart Hub 2 connected even though the light is constant orange.

No broadband until its resolved

0 Ratings