cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Final Bill error being ignored - multiple phone calls to support

Hi,

Looking for some assistance as, despite multiple calls with support and verbal assurances of resolution, BT are now chasing for a final bill of nearly £600 based on an incorrect early exit charge being applied.

All the operatives apologise and say the notes all say there is no chanrge but the best they can do is send it to billing and a manager to resolve. However it never gets resolved. The last operative I spoke to was again very helpful but had to note down the whole saga again so she could send it to her manager.

I'd like to be able to just speak to someone who has the authority to simply resolve it without having to continually call and waste everyones time. Is there a way of speaking directly to management as having asked yesterday I was told it wasn't possible.

It'svery frustrating as everything is agreed, but for some reason the action of ammending final bill seems to be impossible for BT!

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Final Bill error being ignored - multiple phone calls to support

@mattsweet 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators who may offer help.

Did you check MyBT to view your orders and check your contract end dates?

To find your contract go to https://www.bt.com/mybt and log in.

Next go to 'Your Products'. If you have broadband click on Manage.

On the next page it should show something like this:

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @mattsweet

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the confusion regarding the early termination charge on your final bill.  I appreciate the time you have spent on the phone trying to get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for replying @Keith_Beddoe . The issue is well past this now. The service is disconnected and contract has been ended - hence the early termination fees. There are no contract details to view in the UI now...

The issue is the fees had been agreed to be waived owing to BT not being able to deliver an acceptable service to the address. All this was amicably agreed with BT, it's just the administration of it that is causing problems. They are even adding late payment fees now!

I posted on here in the hope a Mod would reply (they have) as I'm running out of ways to resolve this after speaking to a lot of different people.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings