cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Final Bill

Hi, how long after my services have finished will I get my final bill please.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Final Bill

Typically 7 days after your services end, the final bill will calculate and be sent to you, weekends can delay it a day or so.
Anything previously advanced billed after the end date will be refunded.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Thanks Richie my services finished Fri 23 Sep 2022 so should I have a bill by now?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I would of thought so, if not any day.
How did you cancel, did you move to another provider or did you ask for the account ceased ?

Lastly, do you have any other services like BT mobile or are you using an email address provided by BT ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

After a lot of problems with them they said I could leave my contract (which should finish March 2023) without a fee so I did that.

I am now with another provider

My BT Mobile has stopped, I don't use the email with them.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

@suzie44wrote:

After a lot of problems with them they said I could leave my contract (which should finish March 2023) without a fee so I did that.

I am now with another provider

My BT Mobile has stopped, I don't use the email with them.

You've still not answered my questions, did BT place a cease order to close your account or did you ask another provider to take over you line ?

If the account was ceased by BT, you would of received an email/letter stating what services were ending.
If you moved to another provider using the Openreach network, it should of been a working line takeover/transfer, BT would also send an email/letter notifying you of the takeover.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

I received an email from BT stating which services were ending.

My new provider is not on the Openreach Network

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

@suzie44wrote:

I received an email from BT stating which services were ending.

My new provider is not on the Openreach Network

Then it was cancelled manually by BT, does the cease email list all the services you had as ending ?
If so then the final bill is just delayed a bit, it does happen, have you checked online at www.bt.com/mybt to see if it was produced but you never got the email to notify you ?

If you don't see it by next week, speak with the billing team on 0800 800 150, they'll check and see what needs done.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Yes, the email does list all the services I had as ending. 

I have checked on my bt.

I will leave it until next week as you say.

Thanks Richie