cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Final Bill

My service ended on 15th April and I am still waiting for my final bill. I've contacted several times but nothing has been received yet except constant reminders for money I don't owe - as the bill is for the month up front - and threats to add charges and cut off a service I don't have. 

I am now with EE so I am a bit concerned they'll cut me off because of BT error. I can't afford to pay for what I haven't used only to fight BT for a refund. All this because BT haven't issued a final bill. Please advise. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Final Bill

@tinataylorabbott888 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

As you are now an EE customer, you need to post on the EE forum. EE are a separate company within the BT Group.

https://community.ee.co.uk/

It can take up to 30 days for a final bill to be produced by BT Retail.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

But it is a BT matter not EE as the final bill I am waiting for is from BT? Surely I should be able to ask BT about the final bill from BT?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@tinataylorabbott888 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

The final bill date depends on your billing cycle. The final bill will show any refund for service you paid for in advance. This would be returned to you via the same method you used to pay for your bill.

Bear in mind that is you have any other services from BT, like BT mobile, then the billing will carry on as normal, for those services.

0 Ratings