cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Gamepass Removal Email

Go to solution

Yesterday I received an email to say that BT were removing Game Pass from my account -

"Hello,

We'll be removing your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription if it's still on your account as it may have been added fraudulently. We'll refund any previous charges on your next bill.

If you haven't already, we suggest you change your My BT password as soon as possible.

Find out more ways to keep your account secure.

If you added Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and want to keep it, please call us on 0330 1234 150 and we'll reorder it for you."

I have rang twice and both times the person couldnt see an history of the email being sent or an issue with my gamepass subscription (I was in the free 12 months which was due to expire in November).

However today Game Pass has disappeared from the "Your Products" page in My BT.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Gamepass Removal Email

Go to solution

Hi @Kingtoma

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting!

I am sorry that you've lost access to your Xbox game pass.  Please get in touch so that we can investigate for you.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Game Pass Removal Email

Go to solution

Just wanted to say thanks to the community team staff as got this all sorted yesterday with their help.