cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Gamepass

I'm also having a common issue with my gamepass subscription. Recently moved and upgraded my broadband package and received an email saying I was eligible for 6 months of gamepass, but I can't seem to find the BT partners page on my account.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Gamepass

Hi JackL07

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry, you're unable to view the content partners section.

Can I ask if you have an old account on your BT ID, we've noticed old accounts on ID's can lead to the content partners section not appearing, and in some cases, it can just take time to appear.

One solution we've had to resolve this is to create a new BT ID using this link Create BT ID with a different email address and your new account number this should present you with the content partner section and allow you to redeem your 6 months of Xbox Gamepass.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi, sorry for the slow reply! I've just tried this now and it's not letting me create a new BT id with my Account number, I haven't been given a new account number either as I've just upgraded my package when I've moved house

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

And I haven't got any old accounts
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

When was the activation of your upgrade?  You need to use pc/laptop to access MYBT as not available using an app on phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings