cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Getting chased for equipment that we have already returned

Go to solution

Hi 

We moved house in December, and sent a return bag back to BT containing a smart hub, and telephones, and halo mini hub. According to Royal Mail tracking the package was delivered on 21st December. Our BT account now shows that the smart hub has been returned, and that the mini hub has not been returned. Is there anyway to check what BT received from us? We keep getting chased to return a mini hub which we think we sent back with a smart hub in December.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Getting chased for equipment that we have already returned

Go to solution

This is difficult as the Smart Hub is showing as returned which means they must have opened the package and entered the contents into the system. It must be fairly unlikely that they scanned in the smart hub but not the mini hub?

So ultimately it is your word against the word of the staff at the depot, and you don't sound absolutely sure?

The only way forward is to phone customer services and discuss the situation. I recently returned a smart hub which didn't get entered in the system so I phoned them up and they were happy to mark it as returned. However in my case it was the only item that was wanted, there was no charge for not returning it, and I had the tracking stating that it had been delivered. It might be different if you have a fee to pay for non-return.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Getting chased for equipment that we have already returned

Go to solution

Hi @judyt welcome to the community, I'm sorry you're being chased for equipment you've already sent back. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to help.

Neil

0 Ratings