cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Halo 2 vs. halo 3 question

I'm looking to potentially switch suppliers and I am comparing what's on offer.  I need some help in understanding the BT Packages.  BT offer an upgrade from halo 2 to Halo 3 with a £5 saving but locked in for 2 years.    As far as I can see, there is no difference between Halo 2 and Halo 3 except that BT website describes Halo 3 as being able to "Stream video on up to 4 devices at once".  What does this mean and can I already do this on Halo 2?

Apologies for my lack of understanding but hoping someone can help.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Halo 2 vs. halo 3 question

there is no longer a halo 2 just halo3 and 3+

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your reply; but I am on Halo 2 and would like to understand what the advantage of Halo 3 is?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

if on halo 2 you must have the details of what you so can compare with the halo 3 benefit  from quick glance looks like halo 3 gives additional  keep connected and price promise

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I already have 'keep connected' and 'price promise' with Halo 2.  The only difference I can see is that Halo 3 can "Stream video on up to 4 devices at once" - what is the benefit in layman's terms?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

They're the same thing, just a name change from halo 2 to halo 3

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@ezzsaawrote:

I already have 'keep connected' and 'price promise' with Halo 2.  The only difference I can see is that Halo 3 can "Stream video on up to 4 devices at once" - what is the benefit in layman's terms?

Hi @ezzsaa   I think you are getting confused between Broadband and Halo. Halo is simply an add on benefit like price promise etc. The stream video on up to 4 devices at once has nothing to do with the Halo benefits. To understand Halo see the link already provided. The broadband part should be shown separate, like Fibre with Halo 3.

0 Ratings