cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Haven't been able to log in to My BT for months and cannot access my bills

Despite being able to log in I have not been able to access my bills or my contract for months

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Haven't been able to log in to My BT for months and cannot access my bills

@Doddie-gbr 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Welcome and thanks for posting @Doddie-gbr

Sorry for the problems accessing your bills in your BTID.  Give our guides a shout in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150 and they'll be able to help you out.  Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi Robbie-Mac

I called the number you suggested but no real help. Told that BT have a long standing problem with many customers unable to access their account. "Working hard to fix but no solution in sight". Good old BT, biggest in the country but cant fix a communication problem. My next question would be. Owing to this ongoing problem. Can I leave BT without penalty before my contract is up?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Doddie-gbr,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread. I'm sorry my colleagues on the phone weren't able to help. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated. Out of interest have you tried creating another BT ID with a different email address? This would help to rule out an issue with the BT ID.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings