cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Help! Is it possible to find out how orders are placed?

Having a moment.

I have recently logged on to my account (I rarely do, i just pay by direct debit- I know I should be more aware..) and found that last July  (2023) 2 orders were placed that I honestly do not remember placing, one  for Broadband and one for EETV…no-one in my house has access to my account so I am befuddled. I apparently signed up to a new 24 month contract for a new broadband and EE TV (including Netflix) Its so odd as I already have a Netflix account so i just wouldn't have done this knowingly?. I thought I was just on a rolling contract for broadband as I don’t use BT /EE tv.   I have since found the sign up emails and contract docs in my spam, eg the contract docs but because I didn't order it (that i remember) i didn't think to check my spam for such documents.

So, is it possible to  tell by an order reference number how an order was made eg by phone or online? I have got the order reference numbers and the time but I am 99% sure I was out on my bike when it was placed?? Has anyone else had a similar issue?

I am such a muppet for not checking this sooner and it could be me and menopause brain? 

Any help appreciated. I got sick of waiting on hold…

0 Ratings