cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Home Move - incorrect delivery address

I'm in the process of a home move. I have moved out of previous property but not moving into new property until July. I've booked a home move for a future date (which I understand I can change once I have a firm moving date) and services have ceased at my prior address.

However my 'Welcome Pack' is showing a delivery address of my old address, instead of the new one. How do I change this to the new address? It is not obvious.

Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Home Move - incorrect delivery address

@emma339 

You will need to speak to the home move team. 

https://www.bt.com/exp/moving-home

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Yes I realise that, but being on hold for upwards of 45 minutes whilst at work is not viable. Was hoping to be able to do it online, which would be an easier option, you'd think

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@emma339 wrote:

Yes I realise that, but being on hold for upwards of 45 minutes whilst at work is not viable. Was hoping to be able to do it online, which would be an easier option, you'd think

'you'd think' but unfortunately no you need to contact home move team to get it corrected

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

*sigh*

0 Ratings