cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Home phone saver plan?

Go to solution

Hi folks,

I'm thinking of becoming a new landline only customer and looking at the current tariff guide, I'd be intetested in signing up to the "Home phone saver plan" at £21.99pm.

This because I make a lot of 087 calls and a 1000 mins pm or 150 calls are included in the fair use policy.

Question is; I cannot see that package on the new customer sign up page.

Does anyone know if I'm  misiing something or how I'd go about signing up?

Also, how does one discriminate between a 1000 mins or 150 calls, does that mean up to 1000 mins with a maximum of 150 calls in total or 150 calls as long as one like?

Thanks awfully in advance!

M

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Home phone saver plan?

Go to solution

With regards to 1000 minutes and 150 calls query.

The BT Consumer Guide says:

Maximum 1000 minutes or 150 calls a month. If either of these limits on inclusive calls is exceeded, BT will charge for these calls

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Bucky897 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Home phone saver is not available to order online. It's only available to customers who don't have broadband or plan to get it from BT or any other provider at their address. To find out if you're eligible, call us on 0800 587 0083.

The fair usage policy on the 0845 and 0870 calls means you can make up to 150 calls a month and the total number of minutes can't exceed 1000. For example you could make 10 calls all lasting 100 minutes each and you would reach the limit.

You can find out more info on the Home Phone saver plan on this link.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for the great info Neil.

You're a star and apprecthe input immensley.

Cheers.

Matt

0 Ratings