cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

How can I pay my overdue bill when yous won't even recognise me email or BT account number?

Attempt #1 to create a BT ID to pay me bill - FAILED!

verification email won't send to my inbox.

check email, correct spelling.

Attempt #2 to create a BT ID yet again - ALSO FAILED!

change email to a secondary email - still no sign of verification email.

*searches on duckduckgo* great, I can see on this page that i can pay me bill with my account number here...*enters a/c number*

"account number not recognised", despite it being the exact same account number as what your service rep told me on the phone.

So how the hell am I supposed to pay me bill that i've been trying to pay for the past two weeks to the point where it's now overdue and i've had to ring up to get me internet unsuspended!? clearly not since i'm not able to pay me damn internet bill if yous won't recognise me account number or me email!

spam filters are fine on gmail's end, have set the bt email to be whitelisted yet no such email's arrived yet, nor will it let me pay with me account number still...

soz for goin on an angry rant but i really can't have this **** me credit file up... admin please respond asap via DM to get this fixed for once and for all

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: How can I pay my overdue bill when yous won't even recognise me email or BT account number?

@bwhattheck 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

Or see https://www.bt.com/help/account-and-billing/payments--bills-and-charges/how-do-i-pay-my-bill-/how-ca....

0 Ratings