cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 125

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Hi @ksquared101 I'm sorry about that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 125

@NeilO Hi! Would you be able to reach out to me (I can't seem to access private messages here) and look into an issue regarding Game Pass billing (and my lack of control over it)? I'd appreciate it.

0 Ratings
Message 103 of 125

Hi @Eldhovud. I'll send you a PM shortly so we can help you with this,

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 104 of 125

Hi, Could you also help revert mine back please? I've been pushed to pillar to post and no resolution. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
Message 105 of 125

Hi @t0nyg0al

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your Xbox Game Pass subscription.  I appreciate the time you have taken getting in touch to try and sort this out.  We can give you a hand from here however we are extremely busy at present.  It'll take us a few days to get back to you but we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 125

Hello, 

Is there anything I can do to have my Xbox subscription reverted by to Microsoft as well? I'm at an absolute loss as I reside in North America and haven't signed any contracts and have limited ability to even contact the company that is now in control of my Xbox subscription. 

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 107 of 125

Hi @Goosed it sounds like you've purchased your Game pass from a third party, as you are not a BT customer you will need to contact Microsoft support for assistance.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 108 of 125

I did.

I have also contacted Microsoft and they told me to contact the seller. Seeing as the seller has not been responding to me. The only party that might be able to remedy this situation would be BT/EE as the account that has hijacked my Xbox subscription has probably since been abandoned.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 109 of 125

Hello,

Please can you help me with my account too? I removed the auto renew a long time ago and when the sub expired the control of the account never reverted back to Microsoft. Please can you help?

@NeilO @RobbieMac @JonC2 @DanielS @PaddyB 

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 110 of 125

Hi @staceyburns I'm sorry about that, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with your BT account information.

Neil

0 Ratings