cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: How can there not be an Email for complaints?

Go to solution

@gg30340 

Numerous generic complaints & executive team email addresses that have previously been posted have always been removed with a comment that it's not allowed.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

I am aware of what email addresses are "not allowed" to be posted and are subsequently removed but they do initially get posted and are not blocked automatically preventing their posting in the first place.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Sorry I wasn’t being facetious, I assume you’d know the email I was talking about given your status. I didn’t want to post an image of a banned email address, I like these forums.

Ive replied to numerous posts on here asking people to look up the Code of Practice when they have asked for a complaints email, because it is blocked I don’t want to get into trouble or suspended or whatever by being too helpful with it. It worked out for me to look it up and it’s not overly hard to find.

Also I do understand why it is blocked, complaints should be for genuine complaints and not just disgruntled issues with performance etc, if it was super easy to complain the resolutions team would get bombarded and if you don’t complain after a couple obstacles then maybe it’s not a genuine complaint.

I got to a point where I was so mad with calling through that I’d have done anything to solve the problems which is why I found that document, and to be fair to BT they replied and sorted it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

...and why not ?  what's all the big secrecy ?

People  want issues to be  resolved if they are not getting the  service they are paying for  to complain the  easiest way possible , 

It seems to me BT doing their best to lower their complaint statistics, by only offering :

a) Phone: asking to phone in knowing people will have to wait  for eternity and if they have not hanged up by waiting they would have done by the dreadful music (again its used used in the hope to put people off hanging on ).

b) by asking people to write in by letter ... how drocianian is that ! they know perfectly well its far easier to have a web based complaint procedure or use email , they are looking for ways to lower their complaint level and this is the latest tactic BT are using , quite plain to see

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks have found it on the info provided , but why are BT scared to reveal their complaints email or web based the quickest and convenient  way , unless they are so overwhelmed with complaints they cannot cope . or a way of exploiting their disaffection ratings by making complaint's harder to process.

I bet I would not   have to scour their website in this way  if I wanted an upgrade 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Thank you for the direction to the email address, much appreciated