cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Hybrid Connect

Hi.

In the details for ordering Fiber Halo 3+ it states:
Double mobile data. We’ll double the mobile data limit of everyone in your household who is with BT Mobile.

It also states on the same page:
Keep connected promise. Hybrid Connect switches to EE's network during broadband issues, and BT Mobile users get unlimited data.

To me this suggests that if Hybrid Connect is used, I can only use x amount of data before it gets capped / chargeable.  Only those with a BT Mobile get unlimited data with Hybrid Connect.

Am I reading this wrong, or are they saying that BT Mobile users get unlimited data and there is no cap on Hybrid Connect?  If this was the case not sure why they would mention BT Mobile users get double data, if they also get unlimited data.  I'm seeing a distinction here.

If downloading a 100gig game, and Hybrid Connect kicks in, then I wouldn't want a switch over if I'm going to start getting capped / charged if going over x gigs.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hybrid Connect

They seem to read as 2 different things, the hybrid will be unlimited data as it takes over for the actual broadband & any BT mobiles will also get unlimited data if a fault is reported

0 Ratings