cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

When I go in to look for offers it tells me I have an order open but I don't

For months now if I go in to look at offers it tells me I can't see any because I have an open order. I definitely don't. What can be done to fix this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: When I go in to look for offers it tells me I have an order open but I don't

I assume you checked MYBT to make sure there are no open orders - probably a completed order but not marked completed

if nothing there then phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to sort it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: When I go in to look for offers it tells me I have an order open but I don't

Yes there is an open order dating back to May last year that shows "No change" for broadband and digital voice. It seems to have got stuck somehow and I don't know what it relates to?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

you need to get CS to close the order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Will do. Thank you!

0 Ratings