cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: I have Fibre and I can't order Ultrafast full fibre but my neighbor can.

Thank you @jac_95 I give it a tried.

There are almost 90 houses on my street and from what I randomly checked on the addresses on the page you linked, it looks like I'm unlucky and can't have this service unfortunately and a few more addresses. What a shame. The funny things is that TalkTalk offered me full fibre up to 250Mb/s I don't know how they want to do it, or is it just a lie and an attempt to trick the customer into buying? 

My contract with BT ends in 11 days and if I really can't order for a reasonable price then I will use another option unfortunately but I'd rather stay.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

@Jacek77 probably Talk Talk being a bit shifty... The small print will probably say "We'll put you onto the fastest available until we can put you on Full Fibre 250"...  Basically, they'll dangle a huge carrot and take your monies 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

I contacted today and I don't know if it's the wrong number because I was connected to a normal seller advisor. 

This person could not even explain why I can not order Full fibre but my neighbour can. We use the same cabinet. I'm not happy to paying £43 for 6x slower internet speed. Thanks BT and bye.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Apparently if the FTTP are busy then calls divert to the usual CS number. You just need to keep trying.

Message 15 of 17

Being on the same cabinet as neighbours means nothing when it comes to FTTP which does not come from cabinet unlike FTTC

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 16 of 17

@Jacek77 it's a bank holiday so some departments may not be operating normal hours. So sounds like your call got redirected to an advisor in the sales team that was available.

Worth trying again outside bank holiday periods.

Another test to try is enter your address here: https://www.openreach.com/fibre-checker

If it comes back showing as available then it's an issue on the BT Wholesale records

Message 17 of 17

Thank you @jac_95  really appreciate.

Checked already and the results is below:

bt.png

I'm just wondering why I don't have an offer from BT this Gfast fiber but only fiber, maybe that's why TalkTalk offered me broadband with max speed up to 250mb/s

Thanks guys.

0 Ratings