cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

I have unlimited usage broadband. Can I get the details of my historical monthly usage?

When I tried to get a feel for the amount of traffic on my broadband connection I got a message saying that since I have unlimited usage, I don't need to know the details. I believe I have a grossly over-capable connection with Full Fibre 900, and I wish to save costs by reducing capability to somewhere nearer my actual need. I am the sole user of my connection, and have about 15 bits of equipment on my home network, which is a matrix with 6 Whole Home discs and a Smart Hub 2 with a smart doorbell and home thermostat , a Google Home screen, a "landline" phone plugged into the Hub, and Sky TV with a wired LAN connection to the Sky Q box for occasional downloads and "time shifting" of TV programmes. I use a PC for email and and light-ish use of downloaded media.

I would be grateful for some guidance, thanks in advance, Lester Lyndon

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: I have unlimited usage broadband. Can I get the details of my historical monthly usage?

if you go to hub manager 192.168.1.254 into address bar then advanced settings then technical log information you will see download/upload data since last reset

all FTTP packages come with unlimited data now

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: I have unlimited usage broadband. Can I get the details of my historical monthly usage?

The monthly usage isn't really relevant to broadband speed so the data will be of no use to you whatsoever in determining what speed you need.

However, 900M is vastly overkill for your requirements, 80M would be more than sufficient.

0 Ratings