cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Is bt doing any deals at min for current customers current paying £58 for 900mb

I know you will say down grade but if a go to the 500mb its only a couple pound a difference

There not known for looking after there long term customers been with them for 10 plus years on and of.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is bt doing any deals at min for current customers current paying £58 for 900mb

£54.99 after the first 3 months half price ( £27.50 ) of a 24 month deal is the current home mover / buyer deal , so not that different to what you pay , if you are out of a minimum term all you can do is call and see if anything can be done price wise , but it’s not a terrible price in relative terms
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Is bt doing any deals at min for current customers current paying £58 for 900mb

See if the New EE, can offer you anything better, because at the moment their prices are lower than BT's. And if you're lucky and need the speed, you could get 1.6gb for about £10 extra.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@robh66 

As has been posted previously on the forum currently the EE 1.6gb package is only available to new EE customers and not available to switches from BT. That will change but no date yet for BT switches

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

i pay 39.99 for 500 and have done for the last 3 years....still not great compared to competitors in my area, but you are paying way too much imo.

0 Ratings