cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Issue with managing the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

Hi there, 

as part of my switch to BT I got 6 months of complimentary Xbox game pass ultimate, which I cancelled through BT before renewal was due. Yesterday, when I tried to activate a new game pass from my microsoft account, it appears that I still have a game pass ultimate active and it's managed by BT, so they won't let me start the new subscription. 

Microsoft told me that BT has to fix this problem on their side, but after 2 days of being jumped from 1 customer service rep to another, I still cannot use my account; at some point, one of the rep even suggested to get a new Xbox account, thus loosing years of games I bought!!!

I know this has been an ongoing issues and BT moderators here have helped people fix this, so I hope someone knows how to fix my problem too 🙂 

Thanks,

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Issue with managing the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

Hi @gioeli82 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I can help get this chased up for you sorry this wasn't arrange when you called in.

I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch but just a heads up, we're really busy at present so it's taking longer than usual to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Just to bring this up, as I'm still waiting on a resolution. Sent all info required, nothing happened yet.
I wonder why it is so complicated to update the record; definitely not going through this pain again in 
the future. 

Best regards.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

you are currently in a queue of other customers wanting mod assistance and to ensure everyone is treated equally as everybody thinks their problem is a priority the mods reply in order information received.  when your information/problem reaches top of queue mods will be in contact

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @gioeli82

Thank you for posting back.

I've double checked and we have received your details - thanks for sending them over.  We are a very small team and have been thin on the ground over the festive period.  We will be in touch with you as soon as we possibly can.

If you feel this is extremely urgent you can reach our guides in the helpdesk by calling 0330 1234 150.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

appreciate that, but I thought it was just a matter to pass the issue to billing or whoever is actually in charge.

I had long calls with both Microsoft and BT, and both confirmed is a BT issue but nothing happened.

thanks!

0 Ratings