cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Late Payment Charge on BT Invoice

I was late paying my first bill so I went onto MyBT app and advised that I could pay no later than the 12th September and on the 12th September I paid the bill, I have today got my second bill from BT and found that I’ve got a Late Payment Charge of £7.50 added onto my bill.. but when I asked for more time to pay, I was advised by the MyBT app that I could pay, and if I didn’t pay on the 12th September then the LPC would be added.. I phoned BT just now and the lady said that there was nothing she could do about this.. I did originally have a WBDD set up to pay the first bill, but cancelled it as I was in financial difficulty at that time.. is there anything at all that can be done to waive this charge as a one off please?

Thank You in advance 

Richard Taylor 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Late Payment Charge on BT Invoice

Hi @HELMSLEY01439,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. If you contact BT and you were advised that no late payment charge would be applied, then the charge shouldn't have been applied to your account. If you send me your details, I'll be able to look into this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings