cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Late payment fee

Go to solution

Hello I'm wondering if anyone can help as the chat facility isn't available to ask an advisor regarding my problem. I was late paying my bill but spoke to bt prior to this explaining I'm in temporary financial crisis, the advisor rearranged payment date and said the late payment fee wouldn't be charged if I payed on new date which I did but I have late fee now added to my next bill

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Late payment fee

Go to solution

have you tried phoning CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and they should be able to sort this out for you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @RAVE and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you've got the late payment charge. As @imjolly has mentioned the customer services guys should be able to sort this out but just in case there are any problems I'll drop you a private message in case you need to get in touch.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi thanks for replying i spoke on live chat to an agent and was told as the agents colleague had already promised to remove the fee he would remove it as a 1 time gesture. The charge was still showing on my bill after this , i will check account again now thanx

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Just checked my BT had £7:50 removed off my bill by credits and adjustments. Thanx for the help guys i appreciate it 🙂
0 Ratings