cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Latest Renewal Prices

My Halo 500 contract ends in Nov and line rental saver in July. Apparently I can renew online for £51.82. Normally I ring up Retentions and negotiate new prices etc. I have anytime call package at a discounted price of £1.39. What prices have others got before I check with the Retention team?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Latest Renewal Prices

@Zurdo 
When I had BT FTTC I  phoned them I going back a few years go and I had Halo 500 and as my usage of the landline to make calls had been decreasing I cancelled and went pay as you go for my BT landline calls.

Have never had line rental saver. Do BT still offer line rental saver. For something is telling me BT may no longer offer line rental saver.

I did manage to get £10 off my BT FTTC up to 68mb speeds. 
15 months ago I never got offered a deal that I hoped I would get so left BT altogether.
If your not on Digial Voice already for your landline you may find that likes of BT/EE will offer you to change to digital voice.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Latest Renewal Prices

Thanks for the reply Ney but unfortunately it doesn’t answer my question.

You’re right that line rental is no more, I’m on my last month and can’t renew so will lose the £19.99 discount from my bill and now will pay £22.04 extra per month.

What I wanted to know was what are people paying now for Halo 500 plus phone line without extras such as TV etc.

Thanks anyway.

0 Ratings