cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Line Rental Saver renewal

I've just received notice that my LRS is due for renewal. When I click the link in the email I get this message in the browser

mispeltyuoth_0-1683886887168.png

and am unable to connect to the BT site. I checked the client address and it's listed as belonging to BT. I've tried this on two PC's, both with no success.

There doesn't seem to be a way of renewing LRS online through MyBT (unless someone can tell me otherwise) without going through the link. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Line Rental Saver renewal

I can't find a workable link just the CS phone number 03301234150 and they should be able to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @imjolly 

Yes, that was all I was able to find as well.

I also tried changing the IP address by going through a VPN and none of them work. I suspect something's wrong with BT's set up at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I am surprised that BT have not stopped this LRS as it is misleading as there is no separate cost for line rental as that is now included in the broadband price

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.