cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Migration to DV - Contractual Issues

Go to solution

Hi got a email and text about my 'order' for digital voice.  Checked the website which states that I'm apparently raised an order at 0112AM for a new broadband and DV contract which I didn't.

So on Monday I'll ring up and clarify:

1  who raised the order?

2 clarify references to a new broadband contract?

3 clarify impact on contract end date from this new 'contract'

4 clarify what features we'll get for free and which ones are paid for add-ons?  EG the details mentions Ringback which isn't detailed anywhere in the DV webpages!

5 Killer question clarify why they've cancelled my 700 Minutes plan and moved me onto a Pay as you Go plan (22.84p / minute) which'll cost 3x more.  This is despite the DV web page stating "you won't pay more than your current home phone plan".

I've worked out what I need to do with the internal wiring so all is good there.  I hope!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Migration to DV - Contractual Issues

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Migration to DV - Contractual Issues

Go to solution

@ohforgawdsake2wrote:

Hi got a email and text about my 'order' for digital voice.  Checked the website which states that I'm apparently raised an order at 0112AM for a new broadband and DV contract which I didn't.

So on Monday I'll ring up and clarify:

1  who raised the order? - BT are migration customers from the old copper PSTN network to Digital ,Voice, in preperation for the PSTN network being switched off in 2025, it could be this, have you already got a Smart Hub 2 or recently been sent one ?

2 clarify references to a new broadband contract? - If it's a migration to Digital Voice then no change of terms, same price, same duration of contract.

3 clarify impact on contract end date from this new 'contract' - If it's a migration by BT then no change.

4 clarify what features we'll get for free and which ones are paid for add-ons?  EG the details mentions Ringback which isn't detailed anywhere in the DV webpages! - Digital Voice includes several previously chargable features free with Digital Voice, see Digital Voice - Calling Features 

5 Killer question clarify why they've cancelled my 700 Minutes plan and moved me onto a Pay as you Go plan (22.84p / minute) which'll cost 3x more.  This is despite the DV web page stating "you won't pay more than your current home phone plan". - A migration by BT won't change any of your services or change your features, if there has been a change it's not a BT migration order.

I've worked out what I need to do with the internal wiring so all is good there.  I hope!

0 Ratings