cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Missold renewal of broadband + tel package

Called BT to renew - given very clear figures of total (XX) , split also given of Broadband (YY) and Tel (ZZ). Email confirmation followed, showing total of XX + ZZ. Incorrect. Complained and they have continued to play hard ball. Looking at guidance as to where to escalate or shall i just write to the CEO, which then feeds into Executive office? 

I am sick and tired of these bullying tactics from BT. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Missold renewal of broadband + tel package

Was the new contract broadband and phone  and then you need a call package otherwise you get home phone on PAYG so is the addition for the call package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Veenay   Simply cancel the renewal if you are still within the cooling off period.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Ihave 700MINS call package. The addition is for the call package - however - that is not the issue - they gave me a clear quote on the phone that said allin the cost is XX which is YY (Broadband) + ZZ (CALL PACKAGE). The email confirmation was completely different as it said my cost was XX + ZZ.  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

if you have anything in writing to confirm the package you think you were sold or was it just a phone conversation.  the packages now are either broadband only or broadband with phone capability.  the call packages are additional to the broadband package and can be added and removed using MYBT 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Phone conversation which is recorded - so no brainer that i know what was said and can prove it.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Past the coooing off period. All i expect them to do is honour the quote they gave me. 

0 Ratings