cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Mobile discount

Go to solution

I recently left and have been trying to get some information on my mobile package.

The litrature which was sent advise that as an ex employee I would still get 30% discount off the remaining of my BT contract.  This is not the case and it has went back up to full price.

I have read other posts saying there is no discount for ex-employees, but I have read that there is... can someone please clarify this?

Thank you

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Mobile discount

Go to solution

If you were an employee you get any benefits applicable during your employment, if you leave those discounts are also removed after your employment ends.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the response.

Do you work for BT Group?.. If so can you pelase check the following link..

**Edited**

I no longer have access to the intranet, but kept the link and the context in case this happened.

Not sure why there is conflicting information.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Only the forum moderators are BT employees, everyone else is a customer suporting other customers.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

First time user.. do you know how I get in touch with a mod?

FYI - there is info in the current leavers pack that advises that there will be a 30% leavers discount applied to mobile account.. with some T&Cs.

Don't want to post any of the actual text in case it's against policy.. just really trying to understand how to get it applied.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @garuth

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your posts!

Sorry to see the problems you're having.  The Community is customer to customer support.  I have sent you a message privately. See: Private messages

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

For any ex employees, 30% is still valid with certain T&Cs.

This obviously may change over time.. read your leaver packs for the most up to date info.. but the message of you leave, you lose all your benefits is not correct.

0 Ratings