cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

My BT access denied

Im trying to access My BT to check something on my billing. whenever I log in, I get access denied top left of my screen the rest of the page is blank. I have cleared cache/cookies, used a different browser, but all to no avail. When I hit the back arrow , I get the white screen, this time it says Bad Request.

When I finally get back to the home page and highlight MY BT it gives me the option to log out, so it clearly appears to be logging in, but the page remains white...

Any help would be appreciated as it looks like my other half has inadvertently ordered Netflix which Im already paying for, via Netflix themselves

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: My BT access denied

Have you got a smart phone or tablet, if you have try installing the mybt app from the AppStore on either platform and see if you can login there. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: My BT access denied

My tablet is an old one, so couldnt download the app on there, managed to get it on my phone, but its just too small for me to see what I need, Im used to a 32 inch monitor, hopefully BT can manage to sort the issue, as it seems others are having the same problem

0 Ratings