cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

My order has been labelled 'incorrectly addressed' by Royal Mail

My order has been labelled 'incorrectly addressed' by Royal Mail as shown in this picture: Screenshot 2022-10-08 105332.png

I'm not sure why this is the case as the address is correct (I know this for a fact as amazon had absolutely no issues delivering my stuff) and I even gave specific instructions to knock on my door.

Is it possible to change my address to be more specific or are there any other courses of action I may take? I searched on the forums previously and apparently I can't change my address once the package is 'in flight'. Do I have to order a new one? If so, do I need to pay for it? Because I certainly shouldn't have to as this delivery issue is not my fault.

My activation is on Wed 12/10, so I would ideally like my Smart Hub 2 to arrive before then.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: My order has been labelled 'incorrectly addressed' by Royal Mail

phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and get them to check delivery address

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings