cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

NETFLIX

I am ready to leave BT!!  In November I changed my BT package to include Netflix. BT promised me I didnt have to do anything with my already existing contract with Netflix as they would cancel it and take it over. Well they havent and I am now paying twice for Netflix. Nobody can fix this. BT have told me to contact Netflix-Netflix have told me to contact BT, I am going round in circles and have spent hours on the phone over this and yet again this month £9.99 has come out again from Netflix. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP WITH THIS..................

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: NETFLIX

Hi @XX3  can I clarify whether you are being billed for the same NETFLIX account email by both BT and NETFLIX or is it that there are currently two accounts  now in existence .

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi, Thanks for replying. I used the same email address for both but I cannot log into my original Netflix account anymore as it says the email address doesnt exist, so it looks like Bt have only done half a job

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

If possible, I'd kill the credit card associated with the original Netflix account. Or if you want to contact your card issuer ask them to block that charge as you aren't able to make contact with the company to cancel. I would go with cancellation myself but the 2nd option may be better for some people.

Hopefully the charge won't move to the new card.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi, Thanks for the help. I may have to cancel the payment as you say but I feel BT are off the hook if I do that. Its just incompetence on their part but anything for a stress free life.

Thanks

0 Ratings