cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

NOW TV BT Billing

Go to solution

I have recently joined BT.

I was told on the phone to provide them with my NOW TV details as it was "much better to get this paid through BT"

How do i change and remove this! 

I have noticed that i can add a Membership (say Sport at £33pcm) but i am not 'eligible' for the current offer of £20pcm as i bill through a third party!

This is con from BT as i see no benefit whatsoever in billing NOW through BT

What is the solution BT

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: NOW TV BT Billing

Go to solution

I got an initial offer for 'Now TV via BT' but since them only sport and movie offers - yet my 'direct to Now TV' I get an non-stop stream of offers. I keep my 'direct' sub running and still get offers.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Once you subscribe to BT TV the NowTV content is billed by BT, if you see a special offer or discount code, you can't use these as your subscription is from BT, not NowTV.

The only way round this is a 2nd NowTV account, the 2nd can subscribe to 3rd party offers but would only be viewable via the app and not as a live channel on the EPG

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Just over a week ago I cancelled Now via BT as was out of contract.

I now have Now direct with them for Entertainment £5.99 for 3 months. Sky Cinema £5.99 for 3 months and just had a 7 day free trial of Boost and now managed to get Boost for £2 a month for 3 months.

BT dont seem to really do offers for Now.

Yes BT will tell you that you are better getting Now from BT but with Now direct the every so often give you deals.

You cant record the Now channels going direct with Now but thats only a small thing.

Darren

0 Ratings