cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

NOW pass advice

Hi all,

Currently with NOW I have the entertainment and movie pass on a limited 3 month deal for around £5 each pm.  If I joint BT TV for the entertainment/Netflix  can I still take advantage of the movie deal with NOW separately?

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: NOW pass advice

You'll need to set up your NowTV through BT on a separate email address but you won't be able to watch the passes paid directly through NowTV on the EPG. You'll have to use the app.

Message 3 of 18

I thought I can bring my Now over to BT?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

You can transfer your billing but any offer's that you've paid in advance for will be cancelled by NowTV and a refund issued by them

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Are the ones cancelled even if you don’t take that service out with bt tv?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Yes, because they migrate all billing associated with the account to BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Ok so I can't keep my movie pass separate and watch it through the NOW app? Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

You would be better staying direct with Now for discounts. Unless you really want the Now Channels on the EPG so you can record them.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

So if I take the entertainment offer I can have that through bt then I can keep the movies with NOW through my current deal?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

@ney you are aware the current BT offer is a now entertainment pass AND Netflix basic for £6 whereas netflix is now 6.99 direct? The higher tier netflix options can be added for £4/£8 so the bt offer comes in at 99p less than just netflix in all scenarios for BOTH the now ent pass & netflix can't see now giving a better offer direct

0 Ratings