cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: NOW pass advice

@garybs29  I have 2 screens plus HD for £10.99 direct with Netflix.

I now getting Entertainment for £5.99 a month for 3 months. Also Sky Cinema at £5.99 a month for 3 months and Now Boost for £2 for 3 months.

Dont think I would go back to getting Now from BT. Yes will miss not being able to record the Now channels in the short term but still making a saving going with Now direct.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Yes & that netflix setup & now ent would be £10 on BT (£15 with hd) on the current offer, yes cinemas not included but it's cheaper than your now offer & paying for netflix separately.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

I'm currently paying PM; £4.99 for my NOW Entertainment and £4.99 for the Cinema and another £5.99 for my Netflix so that's £15.97 in total. the BT deal is tempting  for just the entertainment and Netflix but their equivalent to what I'm getting for £15.97 is £27! worse case my deals come to an end it will be roughly the same as BT charge for the Big Entertainment. I love the idea of having Freeview and the recordable EPG but currently using Apple TV im sure there will be realises for apps for Freeview in the future as everything is going streaming apposed to recording and BT can't still give a definitive date for when their Freeview service is going to stream over wifi 

Message 14 of 18

@l0586 

Unless your deals are linked on Now, you should be able to cancel Entertainment & retain Cinema. You can then take out the BT offer separately. Log onto Now & you should see the passes listed separately. If you cancel Entertainment today it will continue until the next payment was due.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Ah so if I take out the bt entertainment deal I can retrain my cinema offer with now

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

@l0586wrote:

Ah so if I take out the bt entertainment deal I can retrain my cinema offer with now

Just log on & start the cancellation process for Entertainment, that will tell you for certain.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

@l0586 
Go though the Now Entertainment cancellation and just before you finally cancel Now may  offer you another discount on the Entertainment pass.

This is how I managed to get Now Boost for £2 a month for the next 3 months. After my free trail of Boost ended.

Will try and get another discount for Entertainment and Sky Cinema when my 3 months at £5.99 per month for Entertainment and £5.99 for Sky Cinema is near the end at the start of June.

Will also in mid June try and get another discount for Boost.

I cancelled BT TV for Now just under 3 weeks ago as I did not want another 24 months contract and to me im now making a small saving having the same package direct from Now.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Unlikely to get another offer while one is still active. Best time to do the cancellation dance is the day after your last offer price payment, unless you actually want to cancel. Bear in mind though if you want HD on both platforms you'll have to pay twice. Although the 720 default on Now isn't too bad.

Thanks for posting the Boost deal @ney, just "cancelled" mine to get the same three month offer. 👍