cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Never received return bag and getting charged

I have moved out of my old place where i used to use BT internet 5 months ago and never received the return bag. Ever since then i called up around 5-6 times already asking for it and keep getting excuses that it was sent to the wrong adress or that this time it will come. They ensured me i wont get charged £50 and that it will arrive. I just received another mail at my new house that it will be passed to a collection agency now and that i might end up in court. Can this be resolved please i have made a lot of effort trying to get this bag and i do not like how this is being handled. Thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Never received return bag and getting charged

Hi @Nicolette,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you had problems getting a returned bag sent out and if a charge has been raised as a result. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings