cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

New contract start date

Hi!

I am currently coming to the end of my Sky contract so was having a  look around. I see there are some black friday deals right now, but my Sky contract is due to finish on the 13th Jan. Can you have a start date in the future? Not too bothered about a little overlap, but the black friday deal seems to really only effect the first 6 months, so overlapping too much would kind of wipe away the benefits. Or am I best coming back in the new year sales 🙂

thanks!

Mark.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: New contract start date

Been a while since I switched but the default used to be 14 days from placing the order. You could indeed postpone that to later but not sure how much. Easiest way to be sure is to go through the order process & see what the current options are. You will have a complete summary you can abandon before committing.

If you go via one of the cashback sites that should also sway things a little more in your favour. Circa £50-85 depending on chosen service.

Message 3 of 4

Thanks! I did try going through the process but had to do a credit check before I could select a date - so didn't want to do multiple checks if I ended up coming back later.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

That's annoying!

Hopefully someone else can chime in with current experience.