cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 24

Re: New deals not available to exsting customers

@marco806 I’m not sure who your last is directed at but if me, I think you missed my point.  The only reason I’m tolerating it is to avoid starting a new contract, with anyone.  On principle, I fully agree with you.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 24

Ditto. When the deal is up I'll be looking to move - just need to sort out my bt email accounts. Gives me a few months.
Shame as I've been with them for near on 20 years, and it's a pity that the current 'management' are unable to grasp that loyalty is worth a lot. I feel sorry for the staff, who will be sacrificed for the sake of Directors' bonuses and salaries. Just look at their annual accounts - available for free through  https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 24

You always have to be prepared to move, and if need be actually make the move.  That's why I'm now a BT customer and not still with Vodafone. 
And the REALLY annoying thing!  Six months after leaving Vodafone they came back to me with an offer that had it offered at the right time I'd have bit their had off for - £29 for 900/100 with a Fire Tablet, and their Ultra Hub (which I've never seen offered without their "Pro" packages!

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 24

For my 2 halo 1 packages and landlines I pay now in total over £200 a month and am probably the most inert customer there is ..... the trouble is if you have a vital landline number of a quarter of a century and are worried about porting it you just stay put and if I do nothing then at least the internet stays connected rather than anything going wrong.

Digital voice has caused me to look into all this which is being imposed on London apparently by end of the year. I could probably cope without one of the landline numbers but of course there is no choice to remove that and that line does not have broadband on it so I suppose BT will send me a no broadband customer special landline hub for that line.

0 Ratings