cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

New line for new build

I need to get a new line connection to a new bunglow that I'm building up my garden, we moving into the new bunglow 4 mths time, I want to keep my existing phone line in the house I'm living in , who do I get this processed or someone to contact please 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: New line for new build

@Claireandmike 

You would first need to register your site with Openreach to ensure that there is ducting in place at the time of construction.

https://www.openreach.com/building-developers-and-projects/fibre-for-developers/registering-your-sit...

When the property is complete, and ducting is in place, then you can place an order with BT Retail, or any other provider that uses the Openreach network.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi thank you , we have ducting already in place ,

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

As this is a BT Retail customer forum, have you placed an order for a connection at your new property? It would need to have its own address on the Royal Mail Postcode database, otherwise you may find you would lose your existing line.

If you are simply ordering an extra line at your existing address, then you would have to run your own external extension.

If you are not using BT Retail, then you will need to contact your chosen provider for advice.

0 Ratings