cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Nightmare new contract!

Go to solution

I have been a BT customer for ages and when my contract was up I thought it made sense to simplify things and let BT control my nowtv.  BIG mistake!!!

After a week and 4 sessions with BT advisors the actions to solve the original fairly simple problem of sky sports not working has finally resulted in me losing all NOWTV, all TNT sport & now cancelling my broadband completely.  Have just been quoted another week to get just the broadband re-activated, which will then be followed by tv troubleshooting however long that will take on top.

It's absolute madness as I had a fully working setup when I placed the order and now have nothing working at all for probably another week.  Why does it take so long to fix anything???  There's also been no comment regarding whether I'm going to be compensated for all this inconvenience.  Not happy!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Nightmare new contract!

Go to solution

Hi @Cozversion1

Thanks for your post and welcome to the BT Community!

I am sorry that you've had so many problems recently.  It's really disappointing to read what happened when trying to sort out the Sky Sports content.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Another week gone, multiple calls to BT & still my sky sports does not work!!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Linking BT account to NOWTV

Go to solution

I have just signed up with a BT sports package that should include skysports through nowtv but there seems to be a problem with linking the accounts.  I've had multiple sessions with BT advisors but the problem has not been resolved.  They told me to create a brand new NOWTV account with a different e-mail and they put that on a new order but there is still no sign of any BT link when I open that NOWTV account.

My original NOWTV account that I originally tried to link still says that the boost is provided by BT so i'm wondering if my BT account is still linked to that NOWTV account & needs separating?

BT & NOWTV keep passing me to each other so i don't know where to go to get this sorted.  It has been 3 weeks of trying now!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

I get castigated by my adult children for never changing anything but this just confirms my view - change seems to be when things go very wrong, time and again with BT and many others. God help me when I am forced into Digital Voice against my will.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

@Cozversion1wrote:

Another week gone, multiple calls to BT & still my sky sports does not work!!!

Did you reply to @RobbieMac 's message? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Yes I did & then heard nothing after that.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Just seen you have another post to confuse everyone.

https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-TNT-Sports/Linking-BT-account-to-NOWTV/m-p/2316394#... 

Again, did you reply to @RobbieMac?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

I replied to Robbie with all the requested details but had no further response after that.

I added another post because when i tried to reply a second time to chase it kept erroring so i was hoping i would get another private message that would let me send another message.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

The mods are only a very small team and deal with cases in strict order of receipt. They will respond when your case reaches the top of their queue.

0 Ratings