cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No BT reward card claim link

Go to solution

Hi! I am a first time BT customer. I wanted to try out BT services and ordered full fibre 100 last 14th of Sept. 

Screenshot_20230914-124450_Chrome.jpg

I was supposed to receive a £50 BT reward card but I did not receive any link on how to claim it. I have purchased the order on BT website and definitely saw that there should be a £50 reward as shown in the screenshot.

I hope BT can sort this out.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No BT reward card claim link

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Screenshot_20230929-173806_Chrome.jpg

I rang customer service 2 weeks ago and they said to wait for the 14 days cooling period. It's been 15 days and nothing happened so I rang again, now customer support is saying to wait for 30 days.

Really, this is getting frustrating. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @PaulQ

Thanks for posting back and apologies for the frustration!  It really shouldn't be as difficult as you've described to sort out.

We can look into this for you from here however we are very busy at the moment it'll take us a little longer to get to you.  If you're happy to hold out we will give you a shout as soon as we possibly can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @PaulQ .

That's all been sorted for you now and the reward is on the way.

All the best

David

0 Ratings