cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No updates on order - Should I be concerned?

Heya,

Hopefully this in the right place.  Apologies if not.

I placed an order for Full Fibre 900 last week on the 24th.  My order has not changed or updated at all since then.  In fact, it claims that my Smart Hub 2 has an estimated delivery date of tomorrow, yet it is still awaiting dispatch.  I find this odd as BT's own website states that they do not deliver equipment on weekends.  But, it is an estimated delivery date after all, so I get that it won't be 100% accurate regardless.

What does concern me a bit more though is that my engineer appointment is on the 5th Dec.  Yet despite placing the order a week ago and the date being only four days away now, my appointment still says that it awaiting confirmation.  Surely this should have been confirmed by now?

Is this normal, and I'm just over-worrying about it?  Or should I be concerned at this point?

On an extra note, I input my current mobile number to be contacted on when placing the order as prompted.  Yet, the order itself shows my older and unused mobile number as my 'primary' contact number, with my current number as 'secondary'.  I can't seem to find a way to change this, other than to add my current number as a recovery number for my account.  Will my current number being added as 'secondary' instead of 'primary' be an issue?  I'm hoping they'll just contact me on my current number which I provided with the order, but figured I should bring it up nonetheless in case I need to get this changed somehow.

Many thanks,

Xarain_0-1701448952136.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No updates on order - Should I be concerned?

Hi @Xarain, sorry you've not received an update on your order. It doesn't sound right to me. Have you received email confirmation or your order? If not I would suggest you call in and check your order has been accepted and committed by our supplier.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hey @JohnC2,

Thank you for the response.

Nope, I did not receive any email confirmation after placing the order (I checked Junk folders and whatnot too).  The order page on BT's website itself seemed to confirm it though (see image below), so I didn't feel too concerned at the time.

Is there a specific number I need to call in for this?  (although sadly I cannot call currently as my mobile network appears to be having a major outage today, and I do not have a landline phone I can use)

Many thanks,

Xarain_0-1701458984809.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Xarain, thanks for getting back to me. I would expect more items to show in your order progress by now. 
Call 0330 1234 150 I've checked and there is no chat option to chase an open order. Hopefully the outage will be fixed by tomorrow.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings