cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Not received £50 Amazon refer a friend voucher.

Hello,

I referred a friend to join BT.  In early August, we both received email confirmations and informed us that we will receive a £50 Amazon gift card. However, until today, neither of us received the gift card. I tried to call the contact number suggested if we don't receive the gift card, but I was told to check the referral status online. 

When we received the email confirmation of the gift card, there was no link to check the referral status.

I, as a referrer, checked my referral link, but there was no information on the referral status, just FQAs.

It would be very helpful, if someone could check and chase it for me.

Thanks and best regards,

W.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Not received £50 Amazon refer a friend voucher.

@vabrigantine 

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

try phoning CS 03301234150 and see if the can help

I would add that 'refer a friend' has now be discontinued from September

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@imjolly 

Thank you for your reply.

I did call the CS, and they suggested me to check the link sent with the email, as the gentleman said that was the only way to help me, but there was no link. I checked my referral link/code, but only popped up as a refer a friend FQAs

I saw a couple of people posted it here for the same issue and the mediators helped them out, hence I posted it here too.

thank you for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @vabrigantine,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you haven't received your vouchers as part of the Refer A Friend offer. If you send me your details, I'll be able to chase this with the promotions team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings