cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Not received Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months code

Go to solution

Hi,

My contract began in April and included a 12 month pass. I have not received details on how to redeem this. Please help.

Cheers!

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Not received Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months code

Go to solution

Did you try going to MYBT and look for content partners. Must use pc/laptop to login not phone or tablet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

The  "Your Products" page has the wrong account number in the top right, from around 8 years ago and is long since closed. The only place in MyBT that I can swap to my actual current account is (unsurprisingly) billing.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @spanglefish,

If you log into your My BT as suggested by @imjolly. If you go to "your products" and then scroll to "content partners" section, you'll then be able to claim the Game pass.

Please give that a try and let me know how you get on?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @spanglefish,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

@PaddyB the your products page is stuck on a long defunct account with no option to change. Bills and Usage is the only section that allows me to change to active account via a dropdown menu.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @spanglefish, you should be able to set up your BTID again now with only your new account and the Game Pass will be available to claim once the the account has fully built online. 
Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @spanglefish, thanks for getting in touch. You've set up the BTID using another email address and successfully claimed the game pass.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings