cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Not what I ordered

My broadband expires later this month so I called CS  (retentions) to negotiate a new deal and agreed with the agent the full fibre 100 broadband package with the new Entertainment TV package and BT Sport add-on. I understood this to include much the same as the old Entertainment package + Netflix. However, when I look in my account, this is what it shows I've ordered:

DanielS_0-1662112987132.png

No mention of Netflix or BT Sport.

It took me an hour to get through to speak to someone so I don't want to have to go through that again if I can avoid it. This is part of the email 'receipt which does include Sport.

2.JPG

The other thing on here that's confusing me is the 2 different 4K elements - does the fact that there's a £0 charge for the 2nd one mean I don't get it? If so, why's it even on there?

How, other than spending another hour on the phone can I confirm what I've seemingly contracted for because, if Sport and Netflix aren't included I'll cancel the lot and go elsewhere because, frankly, I'm getting hacked off with BT's inability to communicate anything properly. Their whole ethos seems to be to confuse the customer as much as possible.

0 Ratings