cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Old order showing as OPEN

Go to solution

How do I get an old order closed on my account?  It was opened on 22nd Jan 2022!!  The last update was from 2nd Feb 2022 and all it says is;

"Parallel Phone Service.   You’re currently in the process of switching from your old landline to your new Digital Home Phone service."

I have no idea where this order came from, its not something I have activated.  How can I get it removed so I can place another order? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Old order showing as OPEN

Go to solution

@mrscboulter 

It means that your phone service is being moved over to BT Digital voice. Have you recently renewed or changed your BT Broadband package?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe 

No, we haven't renewed in some time.  Our renewal isn't due until June this year.   I guess this will have to stay open until BT finally complete the work??

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Its probably a "held" order waiting to be activated when you renew in June. What other order are you trying to place, as a moderator may be able to help sort this out?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, @mrscboulter welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry it sounds like something has gone wrong with that order. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mrscboulter

Thank you for taking the time to send us over your details.

I am sorry for the problems with the order.  I tried giving you a quick call this morning to let you know I've sorted that out for you now and the order is no longer open.

I'll go ahead and register your contact from the community.  I'll close this off from here today also but if you should need help or have a question in future feel free to come back on here as you're more than welcome 😊

All the best,

Robbie