cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Openreach delaying fibre installation

Hi,

I placed a new fibre broadband order with BT 5 weeks ago and still haven't got it 😞

So the first time engineers came round and they did the installation inside of the home. They also placed the CSP (Customer Service Point), the grey box outside the home but not fibre installed to it as they couldn't find the duct underground. So the duct was eventually discovered and the fibre cable has been brought out of the duct but it currently remains there. The only work now needs doing is the fibre wire needs to be connected to the CSP.  

The dig team which sorted this said another engineer will come the same day or in a couple of days but he hasn't shown up. I've tried calling BT and they have no idea how long it's going to take. Can someone help please? Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Openreach delaying fibre installation

Hi @sukhvir-91,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry that your order for full Fibre has been delayed. Please send me your details and I'll take a look at your order to see what's going on.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Openreach delaying fibre installation

Thanks @PaddyB  - I've replied back to you.

0 Ratings