cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Order still showing as open

Go to solution

Hi.

Two weeks ago I upgraded my broadband to full fibre and my  landline to digital voice. The engineer came out and did all that was needed. However the order is still showing as open and I'm unable to do anything on my account until it is closed. It doesnt seem as if my account is showing the new full fibre package either still showing halo 250. Anyone have any advise on how I can resolve this. Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Order still showing as open

Go to solution

Hi @angell5011, has the order fully completed and is working for you including the Digital Voice?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I believe its all completed. I'm receiving the faster speed and the phone has changed to digital. When I track the order everything has a green tick apart from bt wifi, that has a yellow triangle next to it. I want to also change a couple of things on the account but says that I can't do anything whilst the order is still open.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @angell5011, thanks for confirming all is working,

If you're in a hurry it would be best to call in and speak with our orders team and they'll get this fixed for you. 
If you are ok to wait a few days I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help fixing this. 
Cheers 

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi. Just to let you know. I've contacted BT this afternoon and all is now being sorted. Thank you for offering your help with this matter.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Hi. I have contacted BT this afternoon and they are now working on getting this sorted out for me. Thanks for the offer of help. It was greatly appreciated.
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @angell5011,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings